AeroChamber Plus® Flow-Vu®: Seeing Is The Difference
AeroChamber Plus® Flow-Vu® is an anti-static valved holding chamber designed with patients in mind. Patients can use an AeroChamber Plus® Flow-Vu® to help improve medication delivery from a metered dose inhaler (MDI).
Watch Seeing Is the Difference for a behind-the-scenes look at how AeroChamber Plus® is designed, manufactured, and tested:
with the one and
Soft and comfortable
face mask that provides a
critical seal. Available in
3 sizes to help provide
the right fit.3
Flap moves when the
patient inhales so
caregiver can visually
monitor if the patient
is inhaling correctly.4
Fits the most commonly
Take-apart unit allows
for easy cleaning and is
dishwasher safe on the top
rack at temperatures up
to 158°F (70°C).1
- "EZ Flow" Exhalation Valve—Directs exhaled medication away from the patient's face and eyes.5
- Inhalation Valve—Built-in, low-resistance, 1-way valve opens easily and prevents exhalation back into the chamber.5
- Anti-static Chamber—Improves the delivery of MDIs used with AeroChamber® due to medication not adhering to chamber walls.6
- Not made (or manufactured) with BPA (bisphenol A), phthalates, latex, lead, or PVC1,7
Download Instructions for Use—printed in English and Spanish and featuring the child-friendly
INDICATIONS FOR USE
This product is intended to be used by patients who are under the care or treatment of a physician or licensed healthcare professional. The device is intended to be used by these patients to administer aerosolized medication from most pressurized Metered
Dose Inhalers. The intended environments for use include the home, hospitals and clinics.
- PRODUCT MAY BE PERMANENTLY DAMAGED IF BOILED, STERILIZED,
OR CLEANED IN A DISHWASHER AT TEMPERATURES ABOVE 158°F (70°C).
- Do not leave the chamber unattended with children.
- Federal (USA) law restricts the sale of this device on or by the order of a physician.
Instructions for Use.
Available by prescription only.