Go with the "Flow-Vu®"
AeroChamber Plus® Flow-Vu® Anti-Static Valved Holding Chamber (aVHC) is a device available by prescription only for patients who may have difficulty with the coordination and control
involved in using Metered Dose Inhalers (MDIs) correctly.
What are the key features of AeroChamber Plus® Flow-Vu® aVHC?
- Flow-Vu® Indicator:
- Flap moves when patient inhales, so caregiver can visually monitor if the patient is inhaling correctly.
- Anti-static Chamber:
- Improves the delivery of Metered Dose Inhalers (MDIs) used with AeroChamber due to medication not adhering to chamber walls.
- Latex, lead, PVC, phthalate, and BPA free
- ComfortSeal® mask:
- Provides critical face mask seal and is soft and comfortable.
- "EZ Flow" Exhalation Valve:
- Directs exhaled medication away from the patient's face and eyes.
- Inhalation Valve:
- Built-in, low-resistance, one-way valve opens easily and prevents exhalation back into the chamber.
- Universal Adapter:
- Fits most commonly prescribed MDIs.
- Dishwasher Safe:
- Take-apart unit allows for easy cleaning and is dishwasher safe at temperatures below 158°F (70°C).
INDICATIONS FOR USE AND CAUTIONS
This product is intended to be used by patients who are under the care or treatment of a physician or licensed healthcare professional. The device is intended to be used by these patients to administer aerosolized medication from most pressurized Metered
Dose Inhalers. The intended environments for use include the home, hospitals and clinics.
- PRODUCT MAY BE PERMANENTLY DAMAGED IF BOILED, STERILIZED,
OR CLEANED IN A DISHWASHER AT TEMPERATURES ABOVE 158°F (70°C).
- Do not leave the chamber unattended with children.
- Federal (USA) law restricts the sale of this device on or by the order of a physician.
Instructions for Use for additional information.
Available by prescription only.